As a Barclays Customer Advisor, you’ll be an essential contact for our customers, providing expert advice on the products and services that will support them through some of the most important moments of their lives.
Senior Customer Advisor
Salary starting from £18,580 per annum plus excellent benefits
Working Pattern: full-time, flexible hours (Monday – Saturday)
You’ll be encouraged to grow in your role, and work in new innovative ways – and you can expect the training, development and digital skills you need to deliver the excellence our customers expect.
Everyone in our Personal banking team shares the same goal – to put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We’re passionate about developing real relationships, creating a personal experience for every single customer and using innovative digital tools and technologies to create the bank our customers want
As a Customer Advisor, your main responsibilities will involve:
* Delivering innovative tailored solutions and exquisite service by listening to our customers and working together to agree on a way forward.
* Meeting colleagues from across the business on a regular basis, learning from their expertise and sharing your own experiences to develop both personally and professionally.
* Take an active interest in activities within the local community by taking the time to get to know your customers and being aware of upcoming events. Look to participate in local events by being the “voice” of Barclays Bank and displaying positive behaviours.
* Living by our values to build and maintain our reputation for service excellence
* Having the confidence in yourself to help customers in the same way as you would want to be treated
* Be a confident problem solver who uses creative initiatives to exceed customer expectations.
As a Customer Service Advisor, your skills and qualifications will include:
* A genuine passion for constantly providing great experiences
* A proven record of excellence in a customer-focused role
* The ability to make authoritative banking decisions that always put our customers first
* Great communication and influencing skills and a collaborative, team-based approach to work
* Experience of creative problem solving, and the confidence to take the initiative to permanently resolve potential issues
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That’s why at Barclays you’ll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. That means trusting our colleagues to live our culture, and knowing they’ll trust us in turn to listen to their ideas, recognise their contributions and make banking simpler for everyone.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
We will consider applications from job share applicant.
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Barclays recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process.
Like this job? Give it +1 on Google: