We have several flexible vacancies for experienced Senior Care Assistants / Healthcare Assistants (HCAs) to work full or part time hours in the Teesside area through our local Newcastle branch.
If you take pride in giving the best possible care that enhances the wellbeing and quality of life of every individual you care for, we can offer you flexible shifts that fit around your family or other job commitments.
The Senior Care Assistant Job Role:
This is a permanent job with the flexibility to work short or long day shifts, nights or weekends or a combination of these. You can vary your rota during term time to accommodate a child’s school routine or you can work shifts that fit your off-duty rota, it’s your choice.
We offer care to clients in a variety of environments including care homes, nursing homes and supported living, so it’s essential you have experience in at least one of these settings. Experience of working in mental health settings and caring for those with dementia is highly desirable.
Working in a Senior Healthcare Assistant job, we can offer you:
- Salary of up to £12.26/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Free uniform & training through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Criminal record check (DBS) cost refunded after initial period
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme, paying up to £500 per successful referral
We take pride in the quality of our care, so we’re looking for experienced care assistants with a genuine, caring approach as well as the skills to deliver person-centred care.
In order to be considered for this care assistant job you will need the following:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months’ previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- NVQ3 / SVQ3 in Health and Social Care with medication certificate essential
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months or willing to book onto a course with Newcross.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.Like this job? Give it +1 on Google: