Customer Services Help Desk Advisor with excellent communication, listening, complaint handling and administrative skills required for a Global Company based in Canary Wharf, East London.
SALARY: £20,280 per annum + Benefits
** Excellent Career Progression Opportunities **
PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT an IT Helpdesk role.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Services Help Desk Advisor that has excellent communication, listening, complaint handling and administrative skills.
Working as the Customer Services Help Desk Advisor you will provide an efficient and a professional service, displaying excellent customer service and attention to detail.
As the Customer Services Help Desk Advisor you will demonstrate a flexible approach to the tasks in hand and an ability to assess and reprioritise when the need arises, ensuring all enquiries are dealt with in a professional manner and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained at all times.
As a successful candidate you will have a great chance to join this Global Company that can offer excellent career progression opportunities for the right individual.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Customer Services Help Desk Advisor include:
- Dealing with enquiries from the client, both face-to-face but primarily on the telephone
- Dealing with email enquiries
- Provide a high quality customer focused service at all times
- Preparation and accurate completion of all information and paperwork for inclusion within the Management information report
- Completion of daily of monthly statistic reports for all services provided by the Company
- Ensure that Supplier Incident logs; complaint logs and invoice logs are up to date
- Allocation of Accounts Payable invoices to the correct workflow and full investigation into missing invoices
- Any other duties required by the Account Management Team
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
The ideal candidate will display knowledge and experience of the following:
- Proven Customer Service experience
- Proactive approach to work
- Knowledge of Mail Services, Inbound Scanning Operations, Transactional and Manual Print
- Customer service and complaint handling
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of written and verbal formats with a wide range of people
- Working accurately, under pressure, to tight deadlines
- Working as an excellent team member but also able to work on own initiative
- Basic IT skills – Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Databases, Email and Web
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Canary Wharf, East London
AWD online operates as an employment agency