Salary – £25000 – £30000 per annum | Start Date – ASAP
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Product and Handover Specialist required in Chiswick.
Salary: Up to £30,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Product and Handover Specialist Required for Premium Main Dealership
Our Client a Premium Main Dealership in the West London Area are looking for a Product and Handover Specialist
To increase the efficiency and capacity of the sales team within a premium retailer by providing an expert resource that enhances the customer buying and ownership experience through:
* offering exceptional product knowledge and insight
* delivering bespoke new and used car presentations and handovers
* creating product and accessories displays which are relevant and engaging
* Provide customers with specific and relevant information about new and used Cars, accessories and merchandise.
* Planning, managing and execution of product presentations to customers; new and used cars.
* Support the planning, managing and delivery of test drives alongside the Sales team
* Offer additional product insight within the test drive and customer appointments
* Manage retailer product display and accessories merchandising
* Planning, managing and delivering customer handovers for new and used cars.
* Maintaining retailer point of sale materials for the range
* Researching key competitor product information and sharing this knowledge within the sales department.
* Supporting the sales manager to maintain a strong retailer online product display for new and used cars.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
* Excellent customer service skills
* Strong product presentation skills
* Confident and effective communication skills
* Ability to understand customer needs and motivations
* Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
* Ability to take initiative on projects whilst working towards team goals
* Ability to present product and technical innovations in a way which is relevant to their audience
You will ideally live within the West London area or be able to travel to the West London area and have a working experience within the Motor Trade.
Our Client offers a competitive salary package with the opportunity for bonus.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
To apply please send your CV to Charlotte Bell quoting J66000, Progress Chaser, Chiswick.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2016.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited’s prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our offices on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.Like this job? Give it +1 on Google: